Hosea 8:7… “They sow to the wind, And reap the whirlwind.”
Galatians 6:7-10… “Be not deceived, GOD is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to the flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.”
We have taken a wrong turn at the crossroads that was before us. In my previous post- A Man Chosen of GOD I gave detailed information as to why Mitt Romney as President was the choice that would have turned our great yet suffering nation around at this time. There was not only sincere hope for a better future, but a road-map to achieve economic stability and long term growth in employment numbers, total energy independence by tapping into the massive natural resources of North America, and a more equitable and simpler tax system that would have brought in needed revenues, lowered individual tax rates, and all the while promoting business growth across the board. That was all cast aside by half the nation re-electing a President with a track record of divisiveness, more government intrusion into every area of our lives, and a regressive socialist agenda that will turn America into the next floundering Greece.
Obama’s entire campaign strategy during his first term in office has been one of class and gender warfare, race-baiting, and painting the Republican party as the enemy. It’s all right out of his favorite playbook- ‘Rules for Radicals’ by Saul Alinsky, his idolized mentor. Alinsky dedicated his subversive tome in the introduction to the ultimate rebel, Lucifer. He is so popular with the left, that Hillary Rodham Clinton did her doctoral dissertation on Alinsky- who so appreciated her words of praise that he offered her a job. She declined since she had her sights set on higher levels of power. Anyone interested in an expose of this horrible man and his agenda to transform our nation, should carefully study the book “Righteous Indignation” (linked on Amazon by title) by the late patriot Andrew Breitbart– who died suddenly this year under very suspicious circumstances.
Our radical President will also have to answer for the “Fast & Furious” gun-running debacle, the White House Intelligence leaks that cost the lives of 30 Navy seals shot down in Afghanistan, and of course Benghazi-Gate where Ambassador Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans including 2 Navy Seals were slaughtered by terrorists who are parading their ‘victory’ in the Muslim media to this very day. Our President watched the attack in ‘real time’ and did nothing!
“Tyranny of the Majority”
“Because majority rule is a central characteristic of democracy, the danger always exists that a majority, free of restrictions on its power, will oppress members of the minority. This so-called “tyranny of the majority,” as Alexis de Tocqueville called it in his book, “Democracy in America” is the greatest disadvantage of representative democracy. James Madison, in The Federalist Papers also recognized the dangers of democracy, when he noted that democracy cannot control for the problem of factions. The U.S. Constitution avoided this drawback of representative democracy with a series of measures and safeguards designed to protect the rights of those not in the majority. These include two houses of Congress, the presidential veto and the protections in the Bill of Rights.”
Famous Quotes on Democracy and Voting:
- Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. John Adams
- In a democracy the poor will have more power than the rich, because there are more of them, and the will of the majority is supreme. Aristotle
- Without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure. Ronald Reagan
- Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
- Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. Plato
- The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. Winston Churchill
- Democracy is the road to socialism. Karl Marx
- Democracy don’t rule the world, You’d better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that’s better left unsaid. Bob Dylan
- Our country’s founders cherished liberty, not democracy. Ron Paul
- At the dawn of his administration, President Obama opined: ‘A democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires transparency.’ Magical rays of white-hot sunlight emanated from his media-manufactured halo. And then bureaucratically engineered darkness settled over the land. Michelle Malkin
- Abortion on demand, throughout the full nine months of a pregnancy, for virtually any reason, became public policy in the United States of America. No other developed democracy had, or has, such a permissive abortion regime. Robert Casey
- The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections. Lord Acton
- I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying. Barack Obama
- This is a frightening statistic. More people vote in ‘American Idol’ than in any US election. Rush Limbaugh
- The reason this country continues its drift toward socialism and big nanny government is because too many people vote in the expectation of getting something for nothing, not because they have a concern for what is good for the country. Lyn Nofziger
Obama also bet on losers with our money- with over 50 alternative energy companies receiving untold billions of dollars… only to go bankrupt- or teetering in serious financial trouble. Solyndra alone received half a billion dollars and then went deep six leaving all American citizens holding an empty money bag! Anyone who wants to read and study the very many articles, essays, and encyclopedic proof- just in 2012– of this failed Obama administration can find it on my facebook page at facebook.com/santos.garcia.888. We as a nation have made a very serious mistake, and one that grieves and offends the Heart of GOD profoundly.
Unfortunately at this point America has made a horrible decision. The innocent will pay along with the guilty. We have been swept into the vortex of sanctioning what GOD hates- in reelecting Obama to a second potentially more destructive term. The individual exercise of “free will” given to man as a gift from GOD overwhelmed His Holy desire for our nation to have a radical change of course. Now that we have sown to the wind, America will reap the whirlwind. Hosea 8:7 will be continually operative in our immediate future until we all as a nation repent for disregarding the obvious, and return to GOD. Ignorance is no longer any excuse- since we have all seen the character of the man in the Oval Office for over four years. We were already under Divine Judgment; now it will accelerate inevitably! And if we do not repent, our nation is doomed!
On dailyjot.com –blogger Bill Wilson states:
“The United States is now confirmed as a nation that supports abortion, homosexual marriage, a relationship with Islam, higher taxes, even higher debt, mandated government health care, [and] porous borders. But beyond that, there is a certain undertone that our nation is not any longer Christian. How can the vast majority of Americans support those [things] representing what YHVH calls abominations, and be Christian? Christians must come to the stark reality that they are now a decisive minority in a hostile land. Persecution is coming.”
In future posts I will need to demonstrate how everything is accelerating toward Judgment Day. In order to prepare for what is coming whether or not there is wide-spread repentance in our nation and world, I will link to my Last Days series at the bottom of this post. But for now- please ponder the 33 specific judgments that Prophet John Paul Jackson defines in this sobering video (please ‘x’ out script on screen at its upper right or left hand corners):
- Egypt will turn into a terrorist state (originally prophesied in 2007).
- The Euro currency will fall first, and then the American dollar will crumble.
- Assassination attempt on a Congressperson ( Gabrielle Giffords).
- Stadiums in America will be empty of sports fans because no one will be able to afford the ticket prices.
- Israel will strike Iran in a preemptive self defense posture. Antisemitism will explode as the world nations blame Israel for oil price increases. Anyone who stands with Israel will be denied access to Middle East oil.
- The American dollar will collapse; there will be a new global currency and One World Order. The United Nations will get much stronger and spread its controlling influence.
- Turkey will ascend to become a major power in the Middle East with darkness at its core.
- Russia will consolidate its power by creating crisis for nationalist fervor.
- The next leader in Russia after Putin will be a real tyrant.
- The former Soviet bloc nations will be blackmailed into returning into the Soviet Union with Russia as its head.
- Earthquakes will increase so that the earth’s tilt will shift. This will cause weather pattern changes and deep fissures in the mantle of the planet. There will be massive disruption due to solar activity that will shut down our communications and all electronic systems.
- Assassination attempts will increase.
- Home invasions will explode… with massive destruction in the cities, uncontrollable by law enforcement or even the military.
- Our military will be decimated and our nation will be invaded.
- Hurricanes over 500 miles wide and tornadoes upgraded to Category 6 will assault our nation and the entire North American continent.
- Volcanoes will erupt in the Northwestern United States causing extensive damage.
- The shape of the United States of America will change due to cataclysms.
- Drought in the lower half of our nation will continue- destroying our food supply.
- Earthquakes will strike the coastlands as well as the Mid-West of America.
- Hail a foot thick will fall; softball size hail will be prevalent in many places.
There are an additional 13 calamities discussed that you should ponder in watching this 23 minute video. Please consider writing them down as well- to verify if and when these things happen. As you can readily see, a good number have already happened and will reoccur. They will only subside if and when America repents and returns to the Holy GOD of the Scriptures- the Master and Creator of the Universe… and all other realms of existence- YHVH.
Please– for the love of GOD- read Deuteronomy Chapters 28, 29, & 30. Although it is written to the children of Israel and spoken through their Prophet and Deliverer Moses, these verses forever speak to any people whose GOD is the LORD Almighty. America was born as a Christian nation, dedicated to YHVH from the day that the pilgrims landed on our eastern shores. We have been blessed more than any other country in the history of mankind… but those many blessings are continually being removed, as GOD’s merciful Hand of Grace is lifted from our continent. Consider as I mentioned earlier these critical posts pertaining to the Last Days of the current age- and our transition in the not-too-distant future into the Millennial Reign of the LORD Jesus Christ. May GOD the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit bless you with His Wisdom, protection, and provision in the turbulent times that are on the near horizon- in the LORD Jesus Christ’s NAME, AMEN!
- “The Harbinger- The Ancient Mystery”
- In The Mouth of 3 (John) Witnesses
- The Day of Christ… and The Day of The LORD
- The Tribulation… The Great Tribulation
- His Glorious Appearing
- The Great Day of GOD’s Wrath
- Praying For the Healing of America
For deeper insight into how GOD the Father sees His children; to better understand the elementary principles of Christ (Hebrews 6:1-3); the ‘mysteries’ of Christ’s Kingdom; and our individual and corporate calling, commission, and empowerment- please review my first published book and the Table of Contents on the Amazon website linked here via Book Title: “Thy Kingdom Come- Here and Now!”
This Is Our GOD- Hillsong